- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Break-in the Desk partners provide Creative Project Canvas, Work Play Book tools and workshop schedule and services (Services) licensed under a Creative Commons (see more information in Licensing information document). By accessing and using the Services, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of the Terms and Conditions (TAC). In addition, when using particular Services, you and Break-in the Desk partners shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. You also understand and agree that the Services may include certain communications from Break-in the Desk, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Break-in the Desk Creative Project Canvas, Work Play Book and workshops Newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of Creative Project Canvas website membership.
- RIGHT OF MODIFICATION
We reserve the right to change or modify the Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion at any time. Any change or modification to the Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately upon posting by us. For any material changes to the Terms, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of such changes. In all cases, your continued use of the Sites after publication of such modifications, with or without notification, constitutes binding acceptance of these modified Terms and Conditions.
- WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Creative Project Canvas website (the “Website”) collects certain personally identifiable information, which may be used to provide you with customized services, content, networking opportunities, industry information and/or advertisements. When you interact with us through the Website, we receive and store certain additional non- personally-identifiable information. For example, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, browser type and language, referring/exit pages and URLs, other browser history, platform type, number of clicks, landing pages, cookie information, the pages you requested and viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often users use parts of the Website or Services so that we can make the Website appealing to as many users as possible, and improve our Services.
We use the Personal Data that we collect in order to provide and improve our services. Personally identifiable information is collected when you register to receive certain Website products and/or services. Examples of Personal Data we collect include first name, last name, address, email address, telephone number, goals of using our tools, and information regarding your subscription. Break-in the Desk partners also use your Personal Data and other non-personally-identifiable information collected through the Website to help us improve the content and functionality of the Website, to better understand the users of our Website, and to improve our services. By using the Website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
We use the Personal Data according to international law of privacy like Italian law of privacy number 675 published on 31 December 1996.
Privacy is very important to Break-in the Desk partners. Break-in the Desk partners do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent.
Should you wish to delete your Account, contact us at email@example.com and provide us with your request to delete, your username, and please type “Digital Online Eraser Law Deletion Request” in the subject line.
In case the user wants to cancel his or her service agreement with the Creative Project Canvas workshop he or she must perform this cancellation no later than two weeks after entering into a service agreement with the Creative Project Canvas workshop or no later than two weeks after an automatic service agreement renewal.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our primary purposes in collecting personal information are to: (1) provide you and other users with a safe, enjoyable, smooth, and efficient experience, (2) provide and improve the Services and the Courses, (3) administer your Account, and (4) be able to contact you in connection with your Submitted Content. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving these purposes.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- SERVICE IMPLEMENTATION
- You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate registration information for the Services and to maintain and properly update such information (‘Registration Data’).
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Services registration process (such information being the ‘Registration Data’). You further agree that, in providing such Registration Data, you will not knowingly omit or misrepresent any material facts or information and that you will promptly enter corrected or updated Registration Data via the Service, or otherwise advise us promptly in writing of any such changes or updates. You further consent and authorize us to verify your Registration Data as required for your use of and access to the Service. Once you subscribe to the Service, you shall receive a unique user ID and password in connection with your account (collectively referred to herein as ‘IDs’). You agree that you will not allow another person to use your IDs to access and use the Service under any circumstances. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your IDs and for any charges, damages, liabilities or losses incurred or suffered as a result of you failure to do so. We are not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft of your IDs, your disclosure of your IDs, or your authorization to allow another person to access and use the Service using your IDs. Furthermore, you are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account including any charges incurred relating to the Service. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you. You acknowledge that the complete privacy of your data and messages transmitted while using the Service cannot be guaranteed.
- MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Creative Project Canvas Service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (1) immediately notify Break-in the Desk partner of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (2) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- YOU AGREE TO NOT USE THE SERVICES TO:
1) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2) harm minors in any way;
3) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
4) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
5) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (‘Rights’) of any party;
6) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
7) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to ‘scroll’ faster than other users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
8) interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services, including using any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers;
9) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
10) ‘stalk’ or otherwise harass another;
11) collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.
- Break-in the Desk partners make no warranty that () the Services or software will meet your requirements; (2) the Services or software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services or software will be accurate or reliable; (4) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services or software will meet your expectations; and (5) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Services or software is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for and hereby waive any and all claims and causes of action with respect to any damage to your computer system, internet access, download or display device, or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- TRADEMARK INFORMATION
You agree that all of Break-in the Desk trademarks, trade names, service marks and other Break-in the Desk logos and brand features, and product and service names are trademarks and the property of Break-in the Desk project partners. Without Break-in the Desk partner prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Break-in the Desk Marks.