If you are an advisor or facilitator, you can organize a two day workshop in your country to help artists, project managers, members of social and cultural organizations to design their idea and build up a project for it.
ORGANIZE A WORKSHOP
Help people and organizations to create a sustainable project in their land.
WHAT THEY GET FROM THE WORKSHOP
- Improve their competences in project management from an idea to an action;
- Wide the range of their networks;
- Teach them how to use Creative Project Canvas and the Work (Play) Book;
- Give new guidelines how to improve their vision to find new ways to seek the project;
- Exchanging ideas and deciding how they can develop or create their ideas – in this way to improve their empathy with others and to help to understand better themself;
- Enter in the European pioneers network;
- Regenerate themself to a new engine to create and work.
Our mission is to help people and organizations in the world to improve their sustainable project. Share our mission and create your workshop!
Download workshop schedule
WHY IS IT FOR FREE?
It is the European project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union which presents that this is a non-profit project.
You can use this workshop schedule just for non-commercial purposes.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column align=”center” width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
If you want to organize a workshop in your country, please fill in the following form
[/vc_column_text][gravityform id=”7″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”][/vc_column][/vc_row]